Fireworks / Explosive Stores Licensing

Information regarding Fireworks/Explosive Stores Licensing.

The Department of Justice is responsible for the licensing of explosives stores, and also issues licences to import fireworks and to hold fireworks displays. The fire service is consulted by the Department of Justice with regard to such applications.

For more information about licensing of explosives and pyrotechnics click here.

This service is provided by

Fire and Emergency Services

Phone +353 61 556859
Limerick City and County Council, Lissanalta House, Dooradoyle Road, Dooradoyle, Limerick, V94 WV78