Limerick Chamber is thrilled to announce the shortlisted companies for the 12th annual Limerick Chamber Regional Business Awards, made possible by our main sponsors, Technological University of the Shannon (TUS). These awards highlight the outstanding work carried out by businesses and community groups throughout the Mid-West region.
The task of selecting the shortlisted companies was an incredibly difficult and arduous one, undertaken by our esteemed panel of judges. Chaired by Lorna Conn, the judging panel featured industry experts, including Sean Lally of Hotel Woodstock, Liam Woulfe of Grassland Agro, Maria Couchman of the Design and Craft Council Ireland, Tomas Sercovich of Business in the Community Ireland, and Paul Shelly, Independent Non-Executive Director.
We extend our heartfelt gratitude to all those who took the time to submit their entries this year. Whether you have been shortlisted or not, this process has been a testament to how far each company has progressed despite the challenges faced, and this alone deserves celebration.
The shortlisted companies have impressed our judges with their remarkable work and innovative solutions, setting a high standard for excellence in the business community.
The winners of the Limerick Chamber Regional Business Awards will be announced at a sold-out event taking place on November 17th, 2023, at the prestigious Limerick Strand Hotel. This event promises to be a celebration of the remarkable achievements of the businesses in the Mid-West region.
We are excited to present this year's shortlisted companies for this year’s awards are:
- Best Employer Award: Employee Value Proposition Award- Sponsored by The Shannon Airport Group: and the shortlisted companies are DELL Technologies, Carelon Global Solutions Ireland Limited, OBW Technologies.
- Best Not for Profit Award - Sponsored by Northern Trust and the shortlisted companies are: Novas, JumpAgrade, and Rehab Care as part of Rehab Group
- Best Business Innovation Excellence Award Sponsored by HOLMES LLP and the shortlisted companies in this category are: CloudCards Aviation Software, Croom Precision Medical, and ACI Worldwide.
- Best SME Business of the Year Award, Sponsored by AIB. The shortlisted companies in this category are Mater Private Network, OBW Technologies, Master Chefs
- Best Emerging Business Award, Sponsored by Limerick City and County Council. The shortlisted companies in this category are FemFuelz, Mavarick, SolarClean Robotics.
- 2023 Excellence in Customer Experience Award: Retail and Hospitality Sponsored by BDO and the shortlisted companies are: Limerick Strand Hotel, No.1 Pery Square, and Clayton Hotel Limerick.
- Best ESG: Environmental Impact Award 2023 Sponsored by EY Ireland, and the shortlisted companies in this category are International Rugby Experience, H and MV Engineering and Limerick Twenty Thirty.
- Best Contribution to the Community 2023 Sponsored by Limerick Chamber Skillnet, and the shortlisted companies in this category are: Turas Nua, Cook Medical and Carelon Global Solutions Ireland Limited.
Limerick Chamber would like to extend a big congratulations to all the shortlisted companies and a huge thank you to our sponsors, TUS, for making this celebration of regional business excellence possible. We look forward to an exciting awards ceremony on November 17th, where we will announce the winners.
For more information about the Limerick Chamber Regional Business Awards, please visit: https://limerickchamber.ie/regional-business-awards-2023/