Limerick.ie is the official guide to Limerick, Ireland - an all inclusive on-line voice for Limerick with comprehensive information on visiting, doing business and living in the capital of the Mid-West.
Our mission is to:
- To always present Limerick in a positive light.
- To be number 1 when searching the internet for information on Limerick.
- To publish relevant and up-to-date content by working with partners in the region.
- To showcase Limerick’s unique selling points.
- To provide information on visiting, investing, learning, living and events in Limerick.
The principles for developing Limerick.ie are:
- Limerick City and County Council to be the all time owner of the website;
- Project a positive image of Limerick as a regional capital to a global audience;
- Have coherent, co-ordinated and impartial content;
- Highlight Limerick’s competitive environment and its unique selling points in stylised manner;
- Must be developed with the impartial, committed partnership of key stakeholders;
- Have multi-language capability;
We are more than happy to receive any feedback. Every opinion will be analysed and every opinion matters. Please use the form on the right side of this page to send us your feedback.
Limerick.ie is owned and maintained by
- Limerick Communications Office
- Limerick Regeneration
- Limerick Enterprise Development Partnership
- Integrating Limerick Working Group
- Limerick Chamber
- Limerick City Enterprise Board
- PAUL Partnership
- Limerick City Development Board
- Limerick County Development Board