Limerick Local Enterprise Office (LEO) is a first stop shop to provide support and services to help start, grow and develop micro and small businesses.
Limerick LEO was formed in 2014 and replaces the former Limerick County Enterprise Board.
Part of a national network of LEOs, Limerick LEO provides financial supports, management development, mentoring and business skills training for businesses in County Limerick.
We are also a single point of contact through which all information on State supports for small and micro business can be accessed.
Limerick LEO provides a range of services directly to the small and microenterprise sector as well as helping to create a beneficial environment in which the sector can flourish.
- Provide direct financial supports to businesses.
- Advise on a range of alternative funding options available.
- Offer business information, advisory services and enterprise support.
- Deliver high-quality training to meet the needs of your business including; Start Your Own Business, Managing Your Business e.g. Marketing, Sales, Financial Management, Strategy and Business Planning.
- Mentor you and your business with experienced experts.
- Guide you to the services most relevant to support the growth and development of your business.
- Connect you with appropriate State resources for your business includingrelevant agencies such as;
- Department of Social Protection ‘Back to Work Enterprise Allowance’
- Solas ‘Employer Job Incentive Scheme’
- Microfinance Ireland ‘Microenterprise Loan Fund’
- Revenue ‘Seed Capital Scheme’
- Irish Patents Office ‘Intellectual Property for Business’
- Create progression pathways for high-potential startups and high growth companies to Enterprise Ireland.
- Advise on and provide access to local property solutions for start-ups and business expansions.
- Organise key enterprise events.
- Facilitate effective business networking.
- Promote and develop entrepreneurship education in the local community.
Local Enterprise Office, 7/8 Patrick Street, Limerick