How to apply for a Residential Parking Permit
Residential Parking Permits are available for:
- Limerick City (Metropolitan Area)
- Castletroy (College Court Housing Estate only)
- Newcastle West
Where disc parking is located outside your place of residence.
Application forms, conditions and fees regarding Residential Parking Permits are available below and should be presented to the relevant office
- Limerick City (Metropolitan Area) and Castletroy (College Court Housing Estate only) applications should be presented to Customer Services in Merchants Quay or Dooradoyle. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 61 556000.
- Abbeyfeale, Newcastle West or Kilmallock should be presented to the local Municipal District office
- Any appeals on a Residential Parking Permit decision must be made in writing to the Travel & Transportation Department