Limerick City and County Council will issue an Abnormal Load Permit on receipt of completed application form and appropriate fee.
The following is required when making an application for an Abnormal Load Permit:
- Completion and submission of application form at least 10 working days prior to movement of load
- Payment of appropriate fee
- The fee for a single journey permit is €80
- A one month permit may be available at a fee of €150
- A three month permit may be available at a fee of €300
Please email completed application forms (available below) to: email@example.com.