The Rental Accommodation Scheme (RAS) is a social housing support introduced to cater for the accommodation needs of persons who are in receipt of long term rent supplement.
Persons normally must be in receipt of continuous rent supplement for a minimum period of 18 months, and be assessed as having a long term housing need.
The RAS scheme is being administered by all local authorities and is intended to provide an additional source of good quality rented accommodation for eligible persons.
Information for Tenants
- RAS Information for Tenants Leaflet
- Frequently Asked Questions for prospective RAS tenants
- RAS Rent Assessment Form
Information for Landlords
- RAS Information for Landlords Leaflet
- Frequently Asked Questions for prospective RAS landlords
- Landlord RAS Expression of Interest Form
Rental Accommodation Scheme (RAS)
Housing Support Services Department
Phone: +353 61 557170
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm