The Electoral (Amendment) (Dáil Constituencies) Act, 2013, provided for changes to the arrangement of constituencies in Limerick following on from the Constituency Commission Report 2012.
The Report also provided that Limerick should remain a three-seat constituency to be called Limerick County and that the Limerick City constituency should remain a four-seat constituency.
As a result of these changes and following on from the establishment of Limerick City and County Council a new Polling Scheme, which divided the area into Polling Districts for the purposes of Dáil Elections and Local Elections and appointed a polling place for each Polling District, was adopted at the meeting of the Council on 28th September 2015.
To read the Polling Scheme for Limerick City and County 2015 click here.
- MAP: Dail Constituencies of Limerick City and County
- MAP: Metropolitan Area
- MAP: Street Map Metropolitan Area
- OSI Map R50k Limerick Metropolitan Area
- OSI Map R50k Newcastle West Electoral Area
- OSI Map R50K Cappamore Kilmallock
- OSI Map R50k Adare Rathkeale Electoral Area
Phone: +353 61 557150