Limerick City and County Council encourages the applicant and his/her agent to have pre-planning discussions for any major developments proposed.
To request a pre-planning meeting please submit the following items in writing using the Pre-Planning Application Form at the end of this page.
- Site location map outlining the site in red
- Your name, address and phone number
- Address and approximate size of site
- Details of the ownership of the site
- Description of the proposed development
Do Not Submit:
- Aerial Photographs
- Google Earth Maps
- 1:50,000 scale maps
- Site Layout Plans at 1:500
You must submit a site location map that clearly identifies the site. Upon receipt of this information you will receive an acknowledgement letter and thereafter a pre-planning appointment.