All government and public bodies no longer send or receive cheques to or from businesses in Ireland.
It’s called e-Day and it’s part of the National Payments Plan. Since 19th September 2014, your business will have to pay by card or e-Payments, the more efficient, secure way to pay government and public bodies.
Talk to your bank about e-Day today. They can help you make the switch to e-Payments as easy as possible. For more information, visit jointheevolution.ie
Paying Limerick City and County Council
An alternative payment method to cheques should now be put in place.
The following payment options are available to you:
- Direct Debit - forms available on our website
- Standing Order - forms available on our website
- Cash Office - Locations listed here
- Credit / Debit Card - please contact the Cash Office at +353 61 556358 for payment.
- Commercial Rates & Commercial Water Charges can be paid online. Click here. (PIN Required)
Bank Transfer Details
Limerick City and County Council Bank Details:
Allied Irish Bank, 106/108 O'Connell Street, Limerick
IBAN: IE 93 AIBK 9352 4787 0420 40
Please quote Customer ID on all transactions.