Located in the heart of Limerick’s Medieval Quarter, Treaty City Brewery Tours are a unique and authentic experience that pays homage to the art of craft brewing that has been much loved throughout the centuries.
What to expect from our tours:
- Enjoy a tour of an artisan craft brewery located in a historical building dating back 250 years ago in the heart of the medieval quarter
- Experience a working brewery and see beer being brewed before your eyes
- Learn about the history of brewing in Limerick which dates back to the 1700’s
- Hear from an experienced Master Brewer who will explain the process and ingredients used to create our craft beer
- Enjoy a complimentary beer tasting as part of your tour
- Your beer flight will include 3 Treaty City brews which vary depending on the season
The tour takes approximately 45 minutes.
The Discover Limerick Pass is the official sightseeing pass for the city and region of Limerick. Choose between a 1-day, 2-day or 3-day pass and get access to some of our top attractions – saving money on admission fees whilst seeing the very best of this vibrant destination.
Treaty City Brewery, The Medieval Quarter, 24 & 25 Nicholas Street, Limerick
Book Tours here.