Sit back, relax and enjoy a good ol' dose of nostalgia with some of the most popular #ThrowbackThursdays from our Instagram!
1. The now pedestrianised Bedford Row looked a lot different in 1977!
2. Who can remember a time before "Thanks, Penneys" became a national motto?? Here's a photo from 1976 B.P. (Before Penneys came to Limerick!)
3. Up, up and away over Limerick City in 1970!
4. Long before it's major redevelopment, King John's Castle was still a significant addition to Limerick's landscape in 1970.
5. Classic car overload from this snapshot of The Square, Newcastle West in 1976!
6. A jam-packed day on Sarsfield Street in 1970!
7. A solitary Christmas decoration on William Street in 1972!
8. On your marks, get set, go all the way to 1978 for this Soap Box Derby shot!
9. Kids slipping and sliding on ice in Janesboro, 1970!
10. A fantastic flashback to fishermen at Clancy's Strand in 1972!
Thanks to Limerick Museum and Archives and the Limerick Leader for the use of these amazing photos!