Limerick Social Service Centre, through a caring response, aims to promote the dignity and growth of individuals, families and groups.
By ensuring that:
- The dignity of every person is respected
- Practices are developed
- Service provision is both preventative and supportive of individuals and families
- There is a multi-agency response to need, through networking with both statutory and voluntary agencies and organisations
- The services provided are affordable and accessible to those in need, or free of charge where appropriate
- Services are monitored and evaluated
Facilities and rooms are made available at the LSSC Centre to over sixty organisations, agencies and groups from the statutory, community and voluntary sectors on a regular basis to deliver programmes, consultations and meet with clients. In recognition of the importance of maintaining a flexible approach with clients, the LSSC arranges for the Centre to be open outside of normal office hours on most evenings throughout the year.
Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm