Freshii has great news for families who fancy healthii eating in Limerick over the Easter school holidays in between Easter Eggs – kids under 12 years can eat for FREE at Freshii restaurants over the school holidays up until Friday, 6 April.
- Cheesy Chicken Pocket - whole wheat tortilla with aged cheddar & chicken
- Cheesy Pockets - whole wheat tortilla with aged cheddar & tomatoes
- Kung Fu Bowl - chicken, brocoli, carrots, edamame, crispy wontons, teriyaki sauce with a choice of brown rice or rice noodles
- Chicken Noodle Soup - chicken broth, rice noodles chicken, carrots and celery
- Super Kids Salad - spinach and romaine lettuce, carrots, cucumber, tomato, broccoli, aged cheddar with Greek yoghurt dressing
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie - Strawberry, banana, low-fat frozen yoghurt
Freshii is one of the fast-growing restaurant brands in the world, serving a healthy and customisable menu built around high-quality fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Freshii meal choices are based on fibre-rich, slow-burning carbs, essential fats and lean proteins. With over 70+ ingredients and homemade salad dressings made fresh daily, Freshii makes clean eating approachable and flavourful. Freshii also caters for every dietary and taste-bud preference including paleo, vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, dairy free and wheat free.
Dave O’Donoghue, CEO Freshii Ireland said “Freshii's core mission is to help people live healthier and better lives by making nutritious food accessible and affordable. We have a unique widespread offering for anyone focused on a healthy lifestyle and wellbeing. Our extensive menu which includes a variety of hot and cold dishes means anyone can come to Freshii and find something tasty, healthy and energising all year round.”
So pop into Freshii on Thomas Street, Limerick with your kids.