Creative Communities Midwest are hosting a webinar to break down and demystify the funding application system with advice on submitting applications to funding bodies on Tuesday 30th November. This webinar is especially for first time arts organisations that would like support in filling out funding applications.
Karl Wallace, Head of Festivals at the Arts Council of Ireland will discuss opportunities for organisations and artists.
Maeve McGrath and Monica Spencer will advise on application requirements, registering for funding applications, reviewing supporting documentation and more.
Webinar topics will include:
- Advice on current funding opportunities
- Provide an overview of application requirements
- Encourage connections between communities and artists
- Registering with Arts Council and Funding Bodies
- Supporting documentation overview
To register for the Creative Communities Midwest Webinar, click here.
For more info email email@example.com.