Stonehall Wildlife Park guarantees a great day out for all ages. Enjoy a wide variety of animals in a beautiful pleasant setting, enjoy the nature trail and the Children can enjoy the pets corner and play area.
Located in a tranquil & beautiful rural setting in Co. Limerick running parallel to Curraghchase Forest Park and 6 miles from Adare Irelands prietiest little village, Stonehall Pet Farm & Wildlife Park allows the visitors to experience first hand, the enjoyment & fun of a wide variety of animals in a secure and pleasant setting.
Come visit us at Stonehall Pet farm/zoo whether you are a family looking for a day out with a difference or a school tour looking to learn something new about a wide range of domestic & rare breed animals.
The family friendly pet farm at Stonehall is suitable for all ages to visit & is assured to be an enjoyable, safe and educational activity.
Stonehall Wildlife Park hosts a wide variety of rare and domestic animals including llamas, alpacas, ostriches, emus, rheas and a large variety of parrots & birds of prey!
- Enjoy the nature trail walk
- Caters for all weather - indoor pets corner
- Bring your picnic and enjoy it in our tea rooms or in our indoor play area
- Variety of go karts and bouncy castle for the children to enjoy!
- An educational and enjoyable day out for all the family
Curraghchase, Kilcornan, Co. Limerick
- March 17th & 18th 19th 20th & Sat/Suns thereafter. Please book tickets online
- April Saturdays & Sundays 11-5pm. Book tickets/time on line
- Open Easter Mid Term Reserve your tickets on line
- May & June Saturday and Sundays 11-5pm
- Open May 2nd Bank Holiday 11-5pm
- Open June 6th Bank Holiday 11-5pm. Book your tickets on line
- July & August open 7 Days from 11am to 5pm. Book on line only
- September open Saturdays & Sundays 11-5pm. Book your tickets on line
- October open Saturdays & Sundays 11-5pm.
- Halloween Mid Term School Holidays open 11am to 5pm. Book your tickets online