Stonehall Wildlife Park guarantees a great day out for all ages. Enjoy a wide variety of animals in a beautiful pleasant setting, enjoy the nature trail and the Children can enjoy the pets corner and play area.
We are delighted to let you all know that we are reopening on 1st May 2021, with a reduced capacity & strict Health and Safety procedures. Get your tickets online now. Tickets cannot be purchased at the gate.
Located in a tranquil & beautiful rural setting in Co. Limerick running parallel to Curraghchase Forest Park and 6 miles from Adare Irelands prietiest little village, Stonehall Pet Farm & Wildlife Park allows the visitors to experience first hand, the enjoyment & fun of a wide variety of animals in a secure and pleasant setting.
Come visit us at Stonehall Pet farm/zoo whether you are a family looking for a day out with a difference or a school tour looking to learn something new about a wide range of domestic & rare breed animals.
The family friendly pet farm at Stonehall is suitable for all ages to visit & is assured to be an enjoyable, safe and educational activity.
Stonehall Wildlife Park hosts a wide variety of rare and domestic animals including llamas, alpacas, ostriches, emus, rheas and a large variety of parrots & birds of prey!
- Enjoy the nature trail walk
- Caters for all weather - indoor pets corner
- Bring your picnic and enjoy it in our tea rooms or in our indoor play area
- Variety of go karts and bouncy castle for the children to enjoy!
- An educational and enjoyable day out for all the family
Curraghchase, Kilcornan, Co. Limerick
- March 17th and Sundays for the remainder of March 11-5pm
- Apr/May/June/Sept/Oct open Saturdays & Sundays 11am to 6pm
- July & August open 7 Days from 11am to 6pm
- September open Saturdays & Sundays 11-6pm
- October open Saturdays & Sundays 11-5pm. Mid term October days weather permitting. Please phone that morning 087 9093286.
- Easter Mid Term School Holidays open daily 11am to 5pm
- Halloween Mid Term School Holidays open daily Weather permitting 11am to 5pm
- Open December for Santa’s Grotto (Booking Essential) Separately priced.