Trinitarian Monastery

  • Trinitarian Monastery 810 x 456

52.5648963, -8.78912420000006

Founded by Geoffrey de Marisco in 1230 for the Trinitarian Order it was their only Irish house.

The Abbey was destroyed during the suppression of Henry VIII and was restored in the last century by the Earl of Dunraven. Today it is the Roman Catholic Parish church in the centre of the Village.

Location
Adare
Address

Tourist Information Office
Adare
County Limerick

Telephone
Email