The Franciscan Friary was founded for the Franciscans by Thomas, Earl of Kildare in 1464 and completed two years later.
Limited access is available to the ruin by way of the Adare Manor Golf club (old course). Visitors are advised to check in with the clubhouse before proceeding onto the course to ensure safe access.
For more information contact:
Tourist Information Office