The charming restaurant on the first floor of No. 1 Pery Square is called Sash, a reference to that most distinctive feature of these magnificent houses, the sash window – and also, maybe, a nod to the dressing-up appeal of going out to dinner!
The restaurant, with views of the surrounding Georgian streetscape, has a menu that is quietly confident yet traditional, but with the same contemporary twist to be found through the rest of the property.
With a focus on home cooking with an extra layer of sophistication, Sash dishes also use herbs and ingredients grown in No. 1 Pery Square’s own kitchen gardens whenever possible.
Sash and the lounges at No.1 Pery Square all have carefully selected wine lists featuring a collection of unique boutique producers & classic French bistro selections, and ranging from casual wines for relaxed evenings, to rare and hard to find bottles. The Wine & Artisan Shop at No.1 Pery Square stocks some of those great wines.
No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa, Georgian Quarter, Limerick
- Monday to Friday – 7:15am to 10:00am
- Saturday & Sunday – 8:30am to 11:00am
- Tuesday to Friday – 12:30pm to 2:30pm
- Saturday – 12:30pm to 3:00pm
- Sunday – 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Tuesday to Thursday – 5:30pm to 9:00pm
- Friday & Saturday – 5:30pm to 9:30pm
- Sunday – 6:00pm to 8:00pm