Saoirse Addiction Treatment Center was founded in 2012 and is a specialist provider of addiction counselling and programmes. It is the only FREE non residential day unit in Limerick City/County and probably the greater Munster area.
The Saoirse Addiction Treatment Center philosophy is harm reduction and abstinence and the ultimate goal for any client is to become substance free and maintain an abstinence lifestyle with the help and support of Saoirse and other identified resources.
Saoirse Addiction Treatment Center currently offers the following free services and support as part of the overall service provision:
- Initial Addiction Treatment Program (Harm Reduction)
- Recovery Programme (Abstinence)
- 1:1 Addiction Counselling
- Group Therapy
- Family / Concerned Persons Programme and Counselling
- Women and Men’s Programmes
- Aftercare Programmes
- Counselling on an Outreach Basis
- Case / Conference Management
- Referral services for individuals impacted by substance use and gambling
- Working with Comorbid issues
- Relapse Prevention
Saoirse is fortunate to have a clinical leadership team comprised of seasoned professionals and counsellors dedicated to providing the highest quality of service and improving evidential outcomes.
Saoirse is a charity supported by a variety of organisations, including Statutory and Non Statutory.
We continually rely on donations and the generosity of the public to support our work and provide the services we supply to our clients.
Target Group: People with addiction problems
18B Davis Street, Limerick
Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm