First established in 1963 Bobby Byrnes quickly gained a reputation as a friendly neighbourhood pub with a great interest in sport a supporter of all local teams, in particular rugby. Bobby's became well know for service a great bowl of soup and freshly made sandwiches.
In 2003 Bobby's changed hands and was taken over by the second generation of the Byrne Family, Robert (son of Bobby & Helen), his wife Fiona and their daughter Emily.
Under Robert & Fiona's ownership Bobby's went through a major development and complete refurbishment while managing to stay true to itself in maintaining its traditional and cosy atmosphere.
The welcome has always been a warm and friendly one, whether you are a new visitor or one of our many regular customers, Bobby's is popular for meetings between family and friends, celebrations, popping out from the office on your break or taking time out to watch a match.
Gastropub - Foodhall - Takeawy food and drinks
3 O’ Connell Avenue, Limerick, V94 CD73
Gastropub Opening Hours
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday to Friday: 10:00 - 23:30
- Saturday: 09:00 - 00:30
- Sunday: 11:00 - 23:00
- Click here to book a table
Foodhall Opening Hours
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 20:30
- Friday to Sunday: 08:30 - 20:30
- Our carvery menu is available to takeaway 7 days a week from our food hall between 12pm and 2.30pm (12pm to 3pm on Sundays)
Takeaway food & drinks
- Tuesday to Sunday: 15:00 - 19:00