Experience the atmosphere, the food, the flutter, the craic and of course the top class racing of a night out at Limerick Greyhound Stadium.
Limerick Greyhound Stadium is a state of the art facility, designed to ensure that all customers have a great night out.
Whether you feel like a light meal and a few drinks in the bar or a 4 course dinner in the superb restaurant, Limerick Greyhound Stadium caters for you. The venue offers four bars, a choice of carvery and fast food or a mouth watering meal in the restaurant, and two private suites.
Tote booths are stragecially located throughout the stadium, and the restaurants are serviced by tote staff at your table!
At Limerick Greyhound Stadium the night isn’t always over when the racing ends. The stadium offers some of the best musical entertainment in Limerick, to keep the party going long after the last race has come to an end.
On selected nights long after the dogs are back in their kennels the clientele can enjoy some of the best in local musical talent. With a broad mix of musical styles, it is sure to cater for everybody’s taste ensuring that our the racing musical nights always hit the right note.
- Every Thursday and Saturday
- Gates open at 6.30pm
- First Race at 7.40pm approx.
- Adult: €10 incl. Race Programme
- OAP / Student (with valid ID): €5 incl. Race Programme
- Children: U14 FREE
- Food & Restaurant packages also available
Free Bus Service
- A free Dublin Coach shuttle service to Limerick Greyhound Stadium operates on Saturday nights
- Departs Arthur's Quay @ 7.15pm
- Stops at Limerick City Hotel @ 7.20pm
- Stops at Clayton Hotel @ 7.25pm
Limerick Greyhound Stadium,