ICHAS Open Evening
Wednesday 22nd November @ 5.30pm - 7.30pm
ICHAS Open Evening will take place on Wednesday 22nd November from 5.30pm - 7.30pm at the Irish College of Humanities and Applied Sciences, Walton House, Lonsdale Road, Castletroy, Limerick.
Come along to learn more about courses offered.
- Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Youth Studies, Addiction Studies
- Business Studies and Business with Business Psychology
Postgraduate Master’s programmes:
- M.A in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, M.A in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- M.A in Childhood and Adolescent studies
- M.A in Leadership and Management
- M.A in Counselling and Pastoral Care
- M.A in Clinical Supervision in professional Practice
Please note only Counselling related courses (Postgraduate and Undergraduate) are offered at Griffith College Dublin.
All our programmes are accredited by Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI) and range from Level 6 to Level 9 on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ).
Phone: +353 61 216288