Starcamp with Gala Retail will run Summer Camps from the 28th June to 20th August 2021.
We have never been so excited to put smiles on faces as we are for the Summer of 2021! STARCAMP wouldn’t be STARCAMP if it didn’t have the usual offering of DANCE, DRAMA, MUSIC, MAGIC, COMEDY, NEWS & WEATHER REPORTING, ART, GAMES as well as it’s renowned core ethos of building children’s self esteem and confidence, but this year you can add loads of new outdoor activities and SO MUCH MORE! We promise an atmosphere like never before with boundless positivity, excitement, laughter and fun for all!
(Children will be in groups for the duration of the camp day and will remain with the same leader. There will be staggered drop off and collection times. These will be assigned to you the week prior to camp, between 9:30 and 10am to 2.15 and 2.30pm daily. We are now working only with venues whereby it is possible that parts of each days camp will be carried out outdoors.)
- Sing / dance / act! (Chart toppers, Disney classics, movie favourites)
- Magic & Tricks!
- Starcamp games & activities
- Comedy & jokes!
- “Kids news desk” (News & Weather reporting for Kids by Kids)
- Story & book scenes
- Art & drawing
- Tik Tok dances
- Fun & Laughter
- Confidence building & positive affirmations
- Fairies and wizards (younger kid)
- Make your own radio show (older kids)
- & so much more…..
We are thrilled to announce that Gala Retail have joined the STARCAMP Family for 2021 as our title sponsor. They will be sponsoring lots of fun prizes and giveaways throughout the year so keep your eyes on our social media!
Locations & Dates:
- Donoghmore National School - 3rd to 7th August (Tues - Sat).
- LIT - 28th June to 2nd July
- LIT - 12th to 16th July
- Claughaun GAA Club - 19th to 23rd July
- Claughaun GAA Club - 9th to 13th August
- Newcastle West Community Centre - 26th to 30th July
- Staggered drop off and collection times 9.45/10pm & 2.15/2.30pm
- Children must comply with all safety requirements, hand washing and coughing etiquette.
- Children must stay within the same group for the week. No exceptions are permitted.
- Parents must inform Starcamp immediately if you have identified any Covid19 symptoms in your child.
- Our programme has been altered to facilitate the new guidelines.
- No Friday Showcase is permitted in order to comply with guidelines.
- No kit and or complimentary T-Shirts will be provided for the children this year.
- The camp will run outdoors as much as is possible where weather and the venue allows.
- Signage will be displayed at various locations in each venue.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided at each camp. We request that each child attends camp with their own hand sanitizer for personal use during the week.
- Our Staff will be trained in hand hygiene procedures and will remind children to follow same.
- Anyone showing symptoms of Covid19 prior to or outside of camp hours should not attend Starcamp.
- If a Leader or child on camp is displaying symptoms our staff will follow protocol to ensure the safe isolation of the person until it is possible for them to go home. Masks will be provided for anyone displaying symptoms. Starcamp will complete an incident report and comply with all HSE contact tracing guidelines.
Various locations in Limerick