The Garry McMahon 10th Annual Singing Weekend takes place on Friday 19th - Sunday 21st October.
Weekend of traditional singing and storytelling sessions, newly composed ballad competition, and a bus tour of local heritage areas.
Friday 19th October
- Official Opening by Darragh Ó Sé at The Ramble Inn @8pm
- Singing Session at the Ramble Inn & Leen's Hotel @ 9pm
Saturday 20th October
- Song & Story Presentation at The Ramble Inn @ 11am
- Special Singing Session at The Ramble Inn @ 2pm
- Aifreann na Ríocht at Abbeyfeale Church @ 6.30pm as composed by Garry McMahon and performed by The Abbeyfeale Choir
- Singing Sessions at The Ramble Inn and Leen's Hotel @ 9.30pm
Sunday 21st October
- Singing Session upstairs in Leen's Hotel @ 11am
- Tribute to Kitty O'Donoghue & Nora Kennedy (Carrigs) at Fr. Casey's GAA Hall @ 3pm
- Farewell Singing Session at The Ramble Inn @ 6.30pm
At various locations in Abbeyfeale