Join Helium Arts for an action-packed midterm arts camp with artist Chelsea! This free, 2-day art camp is aimed at children aged 9-12 years living with long-term health conditions.
- The camp is free of charge.
- It is facilitated by a trained and experienced artist.
- Medical support will be on hand.
- Everyone taking part will have mixed health conditions.
- The venue is wheelchair accessible.
- It is advised that children wear old clothes or bring an apron with them.
- Please submit a signed consent form in advance of the workshop start date to secure your booking.
Helium Arts’ Creative Health Hubs are supported by the Arts Council. The Limerick Hub is taking place in partnership with University Hospital Limerick, Limerick City and County Council, and Limerick Culture and Arts Department.
Limerick City Gallery of Art, Carnegie Building, Pery Square, Limerick