The Limerick Christmas Racing Festival will take place from Thursday 26th December until Sunday 29th December. This annual festival attracts race goers from all over Ireland who visit Greenmount Park for excellent racing action as well as plenty of entertainment off the track.
Festive highlights include:
- St. Stephen’s Day Racing - it's a tradition!
- Sunway Holidays Most Stylish Ladies Day on the 28th December
- The festival concludes with Family Fun Day on the 29th December.
- Free entertainment for children under 12 years.
- Children also have free admission to the races on each day of the festival.
Make it a Christmas to remember by paying a visit to Limerick Racecourse. We promise you will not be disappointed! It is the perfect place to catch up with friends and family and enjoy top class racing action.
Limerick Racecourse, Greenmount Park, Patrickswell