Limerick St. Patrick's Festival 2019 brings you Museum of the Moon - a new touring artwork by artist Luke Jerram, bringing together a fusion of lunar imagery, moonlight and surround sound. The moon features detailed NASA imagery of the lunar surface.
Tying in with the theme of this year’s parade 'One Giant Leap' and honouring the lasting effect that the moon landing has had on the world, the Museum of the Moon will land in St Mary’s Cathedral from 15th - 21st March.
Dates & Times:
- Friday 15th March @ 9.30am - 5pm
- Saturday 16th March @ 9.30am - 4pm
- Sunday 17th March @ 12.30pm - 3.30pm
- Monday 18th March @ 11am - 4pm
- Tuesday 19th March @ 9.30am - 5pm
- Wednesday 20th March @ 9.30am - 5pm
- Thursday 21st March @ 9.30am - 5pm
*please note last entry is 10 minutes before closing on each day
St Mary's Cathedral, Bridge Street, Limerick City V94 E068