MIC is one of the leading event locations in the Limerick Region for meetings, seminars, conferences, shows, exhibitions and sporting events.
Our full in-house conference and events service make MIC one of the leading event locations in the Limerick Region for meetings, seminars, conferences, shows, exhibitions and sporting events.
- Unique and varied venues, from stately rooms to modern state-of-the-art lecture theatres
- First-class facilities (including the latest audio-visual equipment)
- A full in-house conference and events service
- Accommodation options
We have more than 50 lecture theatres and meeting rooms on campus as well as the 360 seat 'Halla' Auditorium and the 510 seat 'Lime Tree Theatre', along with an award winning sports complex.
All lecture theatres, classrooms, seminar and meeting rooms are equipped with the latest audio-visual facilities.
In addition, we are:
- Based on a leafy 25-acre campus (includes sculpture trail)
- Equipped with restaurant and catering facilities
- Less than a 10 minute walk from the city centre
- Close to cultural and social amenities in Limerick City and beyond
- Within easy access to the main rail, bus and airport terminus
Please contact us to schedule a tour of the College facilities or to discuss room rates or your event requirements.
Facilities are available to book:
- In- term: After 6pm (weekdays) and all weekend
- Out-of-term: Mon- Sun; 8.30am to 10pm
Mary Immaculate College, South Circular Road, Limerick