It is an all girls' school, catering for students from Junior Infants to 6th class. Our school aims to provide a warm and caring environment, where all our pupils can achieve their full potential academically, spiritually, physically, socially and emotionally.
These are the Golden Rules in Our Lady's Abbey. All pupils and teachers do their best to follow them
- Be Gentle - Don't hurt anyone
- Be kind and helpful - Don't hurt people's feelings
- Be honest - Don't cover up the truth
- Work hard - Don't waste time
- Look after property - Don't waste or damage things or take things that don't belong to you
- Listen to people - Don't interrupt