Ballyhoura Beo is a community service programme that delivers outdoor recreation and environmental education to communities within the Ballyhoura region.
Ballyhoura Beo offer the following services and activities to individuals and groups within the Ballyhoura Region:
- Guided walks
- Team bonding activity days
- Nutrition Workshop (1 day)
- Introduction to Orienteering (1 day)
- Bike for Life (4-6 week programme)
- Buggy Fit (6 week programme)
- Keep Fit (6 week programme)
- Couch to 5K (8 week programme)
- Kids Camps (Easter, Summer, Halloween)
If you have a group in your community that you would like us to deliver a programme to please contact us for further information. Likewise, if you are visiting the area and would like to take part in outdoor activities in the Ballyhoura area we would be delighted to help!
Ballyhoura Beo is a social enterprise and is not-for-profit.
Find us on Facebook and Twitter - Ballyhoura Beo
Ballyhoura Beo, Ballyhoura Development CLG, Main Street, Kilfinane, Co Limerick