Rathkeale Youth Space is home to youth work activities and programmes in West Limerick.
Rathkeale Youth Space is a fun, safe space where young people can spend their free time & take part in youth work, educational & training programmes.
Rathkeale Youth Space promotes and facilitates social, educational and creative development for young people. It provides a broad range of activities and programmes that respond to the needs of young people from the community.
Among the many programmes delivered at our youth space are:
- Civic & Social Development, Health & Fitness, Programmes
- Issue based programmes e.g. sexual wellbeing & drug awareness
- Travellers Boys/Girls only Drop-in Group
- RK Youth Cafe (every Wednesday 4-7pm)
- Youth Information & YouthBank
- Youth Committee Skills training
- Access to a Youth Mental Health Service
Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm.