‘Where students are at the heart of everything we do'
The mission of the Salesian Secondary College, Pallaskenry, is to provide the best possible education based on Christian/Catholic values in partnership with parents and within a caring community. This school incorporates the characteristics of Salesian Education as practised by St. John Bosco in his “Preventive System”.
In order to achieve this we aim to provide opportunities for students to:
- Gain skills, knowledge and understanding that will be of lasting value throughout their lives
- Develop each individual’s talents to the level of his/her personal potential for the benefit of Community and Society
- Develop the characteristics appropriate to a member of a Christian community, including those of mutual respect and concern for others, irrespective of race, colour, gender or creed
- Promote the physical and emotional well-being of students by developing self-esteem, personal responsibility and the ability to live and work with others
- Work with staff committed to these ideals.
Salesian Secondary College,