With the increasing number of apartments, multi-unit developments, and owners’ management companies (OMCs) across the country, the Housing Agency is holding an evening information meeting for volunteer Directors of OMCs.
The meeting will cover:
- Challenges faced by OMCs & managed estates
- Roles and responsibilities of OMC Directors
- Resources available for OMC Directors
The event will be held at: Castletroy Park Hotel, Limerick on Wednesday 26 February 2020.
- 6.45pm - Registration (light refreshments provided)
- 7.00pm - Presentation from the Housing Agency
- 7.45pm - Open forum for directors attending
- 8.30pm - Closes