The project works to support young people and their families aged 10-18years who are in need of additional supports in their lives.
The project works to support young people and their families aged 10-18years who are in need of additional supports in their lives. We offer needs driven services that work to enhance the personal and social development of the young people that engage with the project.
We do this through regular weekly programmes, designed to support positive physical and mental wellbeing amongst young people and their families.
“To support and encourage young people to be active participants in shaping their futures”
- Value young people and volunteers.
- Advocate for equality and inclusion.
- Provide an energetic and quality experience.
- Partner local communities in innovation and integration.
The aim of the project is to improve the life chances of young people enhancing their personal and social skills in partnership with their family and community.
- Work with young people and their families to identify Strengths and needs using TUSLA National Practice Model, Meitheal.
- Develop the personal and social skills of the young people through a range of evidence informed programmes.
- Give young people a voice in matters that affect them.
- Work in partnership with other providers supporting young people to access additional supports where necessary.
- Celebrate young people participation and achievements.
Work with the young person (and family) to enable them to move back to universal services.
Opening Hours: 10am to 6pm weekdays, additional weekend and holiday provision.
Northside Youth Space