Tubing down the magnificent River Shannon is a new adventure that we’ve introduced to complement our popular kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding activities.
Lie back and chill out in a giant inflatable ring as you float down the river without a care in the world.
Then let the water do all the hard work as you descend the Falls of Doonass amongst the many whitewater features on the Shannon.
You will flow through the beautiful countryside, passing ancient ruins and wading herons on your easy but adrenaline inducing journey.
This is the perfect activity for groups and families to be introduced to the joys of whitewater sports on the river Shannon.
Absolutely no experience is necessary. In fact, you don’t even need to be able to swim. The minimum age for this activity is 10 years old.
- No experience necessary
- Family friendly activity
- Great for secondary school groups
- Ideal for Sports & Social Clubs
- Fun, friendly instructors
- Games & activities included
- Wetsuits provided
What to bring:
- Swimming togs
- Old pair of runners (will get wet)
- Sun cream (if it’s sunny)
- Warm clothes for afterwards (if it’s chilly)
- Plastic bag for wet clothes
- Personal medication
- Snacks & Drink
- All gear & equipment, including wetsuit, is provided
Sarsfield Bridge, Limerick