Broadford Ashford Walking Trails have something to offer the amateur and the advanced walker including some challenging climbs, a variety of terrain, and beautiful views of West Limerick, with points of interests along each route.
Enjoy the majestic landscape of rolling hills & open farmland along these eight routes of varying distance and difficulty.
- Ashford Woodland Loop | 1km | 30mins | Moderate | Download Map
- Lough Ghé Way | 14km | 3hrs | Strenuous | Download Map
- Killagholehane Way | 6km | Easy | Download Map
- Gleann na gCapall Loop | 10km | Moderately Strenuous | Download Map
- Broadford to Ashford Way | 20km | Strenuous | Download Map
- Ashford to Broadford Way | 20km | Strenuous | Download Map
- Gortnaclohy Loop | 5.5km | Strenuous | Download Map
- An Gleann Beag Loop | 9.5km | Moderately strenuous | Download Map
Ashford Village, Limerick