The ideal candidate should have experience in business development, business management as well as a strong understanding of – and passion for – the digital industry and building innovation eco-systems.
Key responsibilities of the DCC Manager will include:
- Drive the establishment of the DCC to position it as the key cornerstone of collaboration in the mid-west.
- Initiating and managing projects that promote innovation and collaboration between the DCC, Multinationals and local indigenous business in the mid-west to enhance their connectedness.
- Develop and manage relations between the DCC and relevant external stakeholders, such as Enterprise Ireland, IDA, third level institutions and Local Authorities.
- Establish a network at the DCC to promote business and networking opportunities between companies located at the Hub and other companies in the digital sector.
- Day to day management of DCC on a commercial basis.
- Taking on other tasks, as and when required to ensure the successful development of the DCC as a centre for excellence for digital collaboration, enterprise development and scaling.
Reporting to the Head of Innovate Limerick, the ideal candidate should have the following experience, skills and academic qualifications:
- IT Graduate with third level marketing or equivalent experience.
- Three years’ experience working in the digital industry with a strong understanding of the industry in Ireland and abroad.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- The capacity to work in a flexible environment under his / her own initiative.
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communications skills and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
The successful candidate will be offered a three year fixed term contract with a competitive salary reflective of experience.
Application in writing with C.V should be submitted to Head of Innovate Limerick at firstname.lastname@example.org by 3.00pm Friday 23rd of October 2020.