Limerick City and County Council invites applications from suitable qualified applicants for inclusion on a panel for any permanent or temporary vacancies that will arise for the position of Curator – Water Services during the lifetime of the panel.
Education, Training, Experience, Etc.
Each candidate shall, on the latest date for receipt of completed application form for the post;
- have reached a standard of education sufficient to enable him/her to carry out the duties assigned to him/her satisfactorily
- hold the National Craft Certificate or equivalent and have completed a recognised apprenticeship to the trade of plumber or fitter
- have satisfactory experience in such areas as maintenance and operation of water and wastewater treatment plants, pumping stations and collection systems or experience of an equivalent nature
- have a satisfactory working knowledge or experience of computer based systems and have basic computer skills
- hold a current clean full Class B driving licence
- be resident within County Limerick or a reasonable distance thereof
- have previous supervisory/management role
Completed application forms must be e-mailed to email@example.com no later than Monday 10th December, 2018.
The Application Form and Briefing Document are also available from Human Resources, Corporate Headquarters, Merchant's Quay Tel: (061) 557160; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
An official application form must be completed in full by the closing date for the competition. Please note that amendments to the application form will not be accepted after the closing date.
Please send your application from an email address that you will review regularly as communication during the assessment/selection period will only be through that e-mail address.