Notice is hereby given that Limerick City and County Council has, in pursuance of the provisions of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended), prepared Proposed Material Alterations (PMAs) to the Draft Newcastle West Local Area Plan 2023 – 2029.
A copy of the Proposed Material Alterations, Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) Screening Determination, Appropriate Assessment (AA) Screening Determination, SEA Environmental Report and AA Natura Impact Report for the Material Alterations, an updated Local Transport Plan and an updated Strategic Flood Risk Assessment for the Draft Newcastle West Local Area Plan 2023 – 2029 will be on display from Saturday 23rd September 2023 to Monday 23rd October 2023 inclusive and may be inspected online here and in the following locations during normal opening hours.
- Limerick City and County Council, Corporate Head Quarters, Merchants Quay, Limerick;
- Limerick City and County Council, County Hall, Dooradoyle Road, Limerick
- Newcastle West Municipal Office, Áras William Smith O’Brien, Newcastle West, Co. Limerick;
- Public libraries in Newcastle West and Abbeyfeale.
Submissions/Observations may be made as follows:
- Online at http://mypoint.limerick.ie
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing to: Forward Planning, Planning, Environment and Place – Making Directorate, Limerick City and County Council, Merchants Quay, Limerick, V94 EH90.
Please make your submission by one medium only i.e. in hard copy, online or email by 5pm on Monday 23rd October 2023 for consideration by the Council before the Local Area Plan is made.
Submissions or observations shall state your name, address and where relevant, the body of organisation represented. If you require more details, please contact Forward Planning Section on (061) 557029 or email email@example.com
All submissions will be published on the Council’s website, as required by the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended). The Chief Executive’s Report outlining submissions and observations received will include the names of those who made submissions or observations and a summary of the submission and will be published on the Limerick City and County Council website.