Limerick City and County Council is seeking expressions of interest from Building Contractors, Landowners, Developers and Approved Housing Bodies who have serviced lands, sites with planning permission, partially completed developments, and/or turn key developments in Limerick City and County.
Limerick City and County Council is seeking to identify
- Lands zoned and suitable for residential development
- Land with residential planning permission
- Residential schemes completed or partially completed
- Mixed development schemes where social residential components could be incorporated
Completed housing units must be compliant with Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government Guidelines and with requirements outlined in the Limerick City and County Development Plans.
Evaluation criteria used to assess expressions of interest will include, but are not limited to:
- Social Housing Need in the location
- Sustainable Communities / Tenure Mix
- Timescale for delivery
- Value for money
- Quality of Design and Construction
Interested parties are requested to complete the Expression of Interest form below, or contact email@example.com for further details.
- Expressions of Interest - Delivery of Social Housing Form (WORD DOC)
- Expressions of Interest - Delivery of Social Housing Form (PDF)
Submission will be assessed on a rolling basis.
Please Note: Limerick City and County Council is not obliged to purchase any schemes submitted, and that purchases are subject to the approval of the Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government.