In line with national Government Covid-19 guidelines, Limerick City and County Council have suspended this scheme. Its status remains under review. International Travel advice is available from the Department of Foreign Affairs. https://www.dfa.ie/
A new Limerick International Mobility Awards 2021 call out will open shortly.
About the Awards
The International Mobility Award is in line with the Limerick Cultural Strategy Aim and Objective 1:
To grow Limerick’s cultural capacity by retaining and attracting creative practitioners to live and work in Limerick.
- Encourage international mobility and touring opportunities
- Attract international cultural productions and artists to Limerick
The objective of this award is to encourage international mobility and opportunities for Limerick artists, creative practitioners and arts organisations who wish to:
- Pursue professional opportunities
- Tour and present work
- Develop collaborative relationships and projects
- Networking opportunity to make international connections with potential partners
- Attend training opportunities, which support the development of their practice and provide for knowledge transfer and sharing within the local and international cultural sector