Limerick City and County Council advise motorists and road users that the above works will commence operation on Monday 12th April 2021 until 16th July 2021. Operating 8.00a.m. to 6.00p.m. (Monday – Friday).
- These Roadworks comprising to building of Phase 1 of the Limerick Urban Centre Revitalisation Project.
- Motorists and road users are advised that as a consequence of these roadworks, between 8.00a.m. and 6.00p.m. Monday to Friday, significant traffic delays will be encountered on O’Connell Street, William, Street, Sarsfield Street, Patrick Street, Henry Street, Charlotte Quay and Athlunkard Street
- Motorists on route from Corbally, Castletroy and Ballysimon on route to Dooradoyle and Raheen are advised to avoid the City Centre and use Childers Road R509
- Motorists on route from Shannon, Galway, Clare and Caherdavin on route to Dooradoyle Raheen are advised to avoid the city centre and use Condell Road R527, Dock Road R519 or the Limerick Tunnell
- Alternative cross city routes will be signposted
- Details of these routes are available at www.limerick.ie
- Emergency service vehicle access will be available at all times