Do you want to have a say in how local government works?
Do you want the voice of your community or sector to be heard?
Do you want to have a greater say in local government policy development processes on behalf of communities and citizens?
Is your group or organisation:
- A not for profit and with a volunteer board?
- Formally organised with a constitution or a set of rules?
- Having regular meetings and open to new membership?
- Carrying out most of its activity in Limerick (city and/or county)?
- Established for at least 6 months?
- Keeping records of meetings (i.e. minutes or notes)?
If yes, why not join the PPN!
Limerick Public Participation Network (PPN)is a network of community, voluntary, social inclusion and environmental organisations, working together for a better Limerick.
Limerick Public Participation Network enables citizens to be represented in processes such as Limerick City and County Council committees and local public consultations.
- If your group or organisation was previously registered with the Limerick PPN, it will still need to reregister.
- If your group wishes to be represented at the next members’ meeting on 26th September (7-9pm), the group needs to be registered.
To register/reregister: log onto limerickppn.ie and click on Registration
For more information: Call: 061 557372; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org