The project partners will need your assistance with:
- Access to the building through a dedicated contact person as appointed by Limerick 2030;
- Information about energy consumption of your building (electricity and gas) for the last 12 to 36 months, if available;
- Details about building construction, layout and usage patterns;
- Showcasing your building in promotional activities related the project;
- Getting involved in an energy trading platform that will be developed during the project, subject to your consideration, review and approval;
- Attend community engagement events that will be run in the Citizens Observatory.
What's in it for you?
Access to project the materials and platforms;
- A high-level energy assessment based on the energy usage data;
- A detailed energy assessment based on the detailed building layout, construction and usage patterns;
- Recommendations for interventions that will reduce the energy consumption of your building;
- Expert advice on the financial instruments available at your disposal to increase the energy efficiency of your building e.g. through retrofitting;
- Expert advice on how to access funding for installation of renewable energy sources e.g. PV (solar) panels, solar thermal, heat-pumps, etc.;
- Access to a Limerick Energy Champions Network and events organised to tackle climate change in Limerick;
- Access to any other relevant information, tools or technology developed as part of the +CityxChange Project.