To achieve the necessary energy transition in cities, it is essential to increase energy systems integration and to push energy performance levels significantly beyond the levels of current building codes.
+CityxChange will develop an single integrated modelling platform for buildings, transport and energy services. The model will identify-
- Energy consumption in city blocks
- Renewable energy generation
- Energy storage capacity
- Energy grid infrastructure
- E-mobility network & services
- Environmental indicators, air quality, noise, light
Citizen engagement on transport mobility, energy use, wellbeing, satisfaction, etc. This data will be displayed at block / city level for the citizens of Limerick to view and comment upon.