A feast of festive music with special pop up apprearances by local choirs, artists and musicians on Bedford Row, Limerick Milk Market, The Georgian Quarter and the Parade at King John’s Castle.
Each Saturday from 11.30am to 1.30pm, Limerick City Centre Traders Group present a wonderful programme of music with local favourites Downtown Dixieland Band, gospel choirs and much more!
Join in the musical merriment on Thomas Street as carol singers, bands, musicians, choirs and drama groups from Limerick entertain Christmas shoppers and passers-by from the wonderfully quirky caravan stage on Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th December.
Limerick City Festive Music Treats:
- Saturday 4th December @ 11.30am - 4.30pm
- Sunday 5th December @ 11.30am - 4.30pm
- Saturday 11th December @ 11.30am - 4.30pm
- Sunday 12th December @ 11.30am - 4.30pm
- Saturday 18th December @ 11.30am - 4.30pm
- Sunday 19th December @ 11.30am - 4.30pm
Throughout Limerick City; Bedford Row, Thomas Street, The Milk Market, Georgian Quarter, Medievel Quarter