Join us at our Trading Online Voucher WEBINAR on Friday 1st May at 9.30am This FREE webinar is the first step in applying for the Trading Online Voucher. It is mandatory to attend an information seminar before submitting an application. This Webinar and Scheme is for Limerick Businesses only! Attendance Mandatory for TOV Applicants.
Registration is essential.
When you have registered for the course a link will be sent to you the day before the course commences, to enable you to gain access to the course.
The TOV scheme offers small businesses and retailers the opportunity to apply for funding up to the value of €2,500 to develop and improve their online trading presence. This scheme offers small businesses a huge opportunity to develop and engage in the hugely powerful market of online sales. The TOVs are available to eligible SMEs in the region and can be used for;
- The development or upgrade of an e-commerce website such as implementing online payments or booking systems;
- Purchase of Internet related software;
- Online advertising;
- Development of an app;
- Implementation of a digital marketing strategy;
- Consultation with ICT experts for early stage adopters of online strategy
- Training/skills development specifically to establish and manage any online trading activity;
The scheme is open to businesses that are trading for over 6 months, have a limited online trading presence, less than 10 employees and a turnover less than €2 million. The Trading Online Voucher Programme is supported by the Department of Communications, Energy & Natural Resources through the National Digital Strategy. Eligibility Criteria
- Vouchers will be available to a maximum value of €2,500 or 90% eligible expenditure (exclusive of VAT), whichever is the lesser;
- Voucher approval must be gained prior to incurring any expense;
- Own labour is not an eligible expense;
- Third party costs only will be considered;
- All third party/supplier invoices must contain proper business details (e.g. Tax and Business Registration details).
Online Virtual Classroom