Participants on the Retail Development Programme must be trading in the Limerick area.
This Retail Development Programme consists of a 3 hour workshop for all participants. Each business then gets an intensive site visit and audit followed up by an extensive action report which sets out a growth plan for the business to implement.
Facilitated by James Burke & Associates.
Why a Business Might Want to Participate: The business owner may be…
- Seeking someone external to challenge the business
- Looking for new ideas for sales growth and profit improvement
- Needing fresh stimulation for your own role as business owner
In need of standing back from the day to day to take a broader look at your business and where it is going.
What Results Typically Emerge for Participants:
- Fresh focus for the business owner
- A more structured approach to running the business
- Better use of the owners time and that of their team through better time management
- Sales growth and profit improvement
- The development of a roadmap for the next 12 months to help bring greater focus for the retailer
The Trainers Knowledge:
- James Burke has worked in the retail sector for 35 years
- He works with over 200 small to medium consumer facing businesses (retail, café, leisure etc) annually
- He is a regular contributor on retail matters to Newstalk, The Sunday Times etc, and is regarded as the leading expert on issues connected with small to medium retail business.
St. Mary’s Road, Newcastle West, Co. Limerick