These webinar workshops are aimed at advancing understanding of project planning and crisis management, focused on key steps of project planning, development, operations and financial planning.
The two training workshops will be delivered online via Zoom by Tom O'Leary.
Webinar 1: April 29th at 7pm - 9pm
Webinar 2: April 30th at 7pm - 9pm
Attendees will leave with an understanding of:
- Reviewing the impact of COVID 19 on your projects and services
- Ways your committee can communicate and collaborating online
- Communicating with stakeholders – community, service users, suppliers, funders
- Making sure your community-based services and projects are sustainable through crisis
- What is a Feasibility Study (needs analysis, design, interpretation) and how to structure a brief for a contractor
- Developing a Plan (business plan, model, finance plan) for your project/service
- Developing a Budget (development, operations, marketing) for your project/service
- Identifying suitable sources of income and finance for your project
- Innovative and effective approaches to income generation
- Cash Flowing your project/service into the future
- Making Successful Grant Applications & Understanding the terms and conditions attached to your grant approval
- Alternative methods of sustainable fundraising
Book your place
To book your place on this course, contact John Hassett at firstname.lastname@example.org. Spaces are limited!
Once registered a link to the Zoom Meeting will be forwarded with a reminder email on the day of the webinar.
Participants can submit questions by email to John Hassett before the Webinar and there will also be a Q&A at the end of each session.